Firestone Hot Springs come and lay your bones on the alabaster stones
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
“Birk,” Lotte repeated, the soft middle consonant rolling luxuriantly off her tongue, “it is nice to meet you, too.” Her moonbright eyes sparkled invitingly as the pale wolf drew nearer; a desire to have him even closer still strummed the strings of her heart’s harp and sent a quivering thrill through her bloodstream. “The water is warm and soft,” she sighed contentedly, her eyes heavy-lidded. “A fire devoured the forest I used to live in, and the steam here seems to help clear my lungs of smoke.”

Boldly Lotte added, “Would you like me to help you bathe your fur? It might feel nice on your wounds. There is room enough for two — and as long as we stay here until we dry, I am sure we will not freeze.” A smile shaped her lips and caused the tip of her bottlebrush tail to wave cheerfully. She didn’t stop to wonder whether she had been too daring; the siren’s call of touch was too alluring to deny.
Messages In This Thread
come and lay your bones on the alabaster stones - by Lotte - February 03, 2017, 09:26 AM
RE: come and lay your bones on the alabaster stones - by Lotte - February 10, 2017, 05:59 AM