Firestone Hot Springs come and lay your bones on the alabaster stones
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
No worries! Same for me.

Lotte had to smile at Birk’s response. “It does,” she confirmed joyously. “I arrived in these wilds last summer. I cannot say that I enjoy the heat — it is unpleasant, to say the least — but the green world is a wonder.” Her tail stirred behind her, sending ripples on the water, and she drew a deep, cautious breath that erupted into a wet-sounding cough. Although it was what she’d wanted out of the natural nebulization treatment, it was slightly embarrassing to cough and hack while she was trying to have a conversation with a stranger. She leveled herself out of the water and padded a few paces away, shaking out her fur and turning her back to the male as she coughed up a significant amount of gunk and expelled it inelegantly from her muzzle. When she turned back to him, “I am sorry,” she murmured a bit sheepishly.

She settled on the ledge instead of getting back into the water, allowing the heat from the hot springs to warm her as her coat began the slow drying process. It would take some time given their humid surroundings, but she wasn’t terribly worried about it. “Have you any stories or songs from your home?” she asked him, purely curious, her mind flitting briefly to Day and his digging song.
Messages In This Thread
come and lay your bones on the alabaster stones - by Lotte - February 03, 2017, 09:26 AM
RE: come and lay your bones on the alabaster stones - by Lotte - April 07, 2017, 06:15 AM