Blackfeather Woods i'ma come out with my ride or die
sandsnake
4 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Joining 
tagging @Atshen per request but all welcome! <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
She is far from Sandsnake Keep, further than any of her family had ever been before she suspects. The lands around her are foreign, strange and at first she is not sure what to make of the snow. She hails from red rock and warm gems of oasis’s. These wilds are beautiful in their alienness to her but it drives within in her an ache for her home. Kali draws in a deep breath, letting the cold air fill her lungs. It tastes clean, this air, even though for the past hour of wading through snow that was deeper than she thought it would be she has been scenting the putrid scent of blood and the sickly scent of decay. These scents are no stranger to the sandsnake but she is surprised to find them so far away from home. Sandsnake Keep is not a pack for the light hearted and being born into it’s pits had left Kali with no choice but to adapt to survive. It was fight or die and the three young daughters of it’s crowned Queen were certainly no exceptions. Kali favors her poisons the most, though she glimpses around her with slight dismay. She doubts she will find anything useful in the current state of the Wilds and she worries she will have to re-learn as she had to be taught as a pup. The flora was foreign to her, too.

Her pace slows to an eventual stop as she stands a few feet away from the borders. She has no misgivings that they are borders, decorated with strewn bits of bodies. A head seemed to be looking at her though it is missing it’s eyes and parts of it’s frozen flesh have been stripped away by maggots and hungry scavengers alike. She has never seen anyone decorate borders before but it was a message that she deciphered easily. She is far from squeamish but she keeps back torn between morbid curiosity and fascination and the small voice that is telling her to turn away and leave. She does not listen to it. Instead she does the opposite as she tips her head back and lets out a low call, announcing her presence.
[/td][/tr][/table]
you think achilles was of impressive descent?
touch me one more time. maybe it’s time we found out
what the daughter of the mightiest god can do.
Messages In This Thread
i'ma come out with my ride or die - by Kallii - February 11, 2017, 05:53 PM
RE: i'ma come out with my ride or die - by Atshen’s Ghost - February 11, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: i'ma come out with my ride or die - by Miraak - February 11, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: i'ma come out with my ride or die - by Kallii - February 12, 2017, 05:47 AM
RE: i'ma come out with my ride or die - by Atshen’s Ghost - February 12, 2017, 11:37 AM
RE: i'ma come out with my ride or die - by Miraak - February 17, 2017, 10:43 PM