Blackfeather Woods i can be your bonnie, you can be my clyde
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
There was another woman who had intered the pack. She wonders if the winter's harsh chill drove them to her, but their vetting was too harsh to simply become a harbor for wolves of desperation. Potema does not know any of their names, nor any of their faces or scents. She is too caught up in her own duties of being a mother and a healer to care, unless they placed themselves in her path, as this woman did.

She is looking for poison ivy, especially those low hanging. She had seen what it could do to her brother, an older and stronger wolf, and could only imagine what it could do to her young children. The amount of danger that lay outside the den, serious, deadly danger, disturbed her. She would not cloister them away from the world, but after seeing Kotake nearly die at the hands of one wayward rabbit, she knew that she could not let them simply run amok. She tried to find every exceedingly dangerous thing in the forest that she could manage, and destroy it.

This woman, with deep interest in her eyes, was clearly intent on preserving this weed. It is an expression she is all too familar with, after seeing it on her mother and brother's faces too many times to count. Potema snorted inside, moving forward to greet the woman. You are interested in poisons, then? 
Messages In This Thread
i can be your bonnie, you can be my clyde - by Kallii - February 16, 2017, 02:24 PM
RE: i can be your bonnie, you can be my clyde - by Potema - February 18, 2017, 12:01 AM
RE: i can be your bonnie, you can be my clyde - by Kallii - February 18, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: i can be your bonnie, you can be my clyde - by Potema - February 23, 2017, 03:23 PM