Silver Creek I'll love you forever [m]
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Birth

It was time.

All day she'd been feeling a little off.  First off she'd been more hungry than she could ever remember being in her life, she'd been having the worst backache all day and just in general she felt like a mess.

As evening came around she began to realize what all of this meant and what it was leading to.  It was time for her to retire to the birthing den.  At first fear settled through her.  She and Heston were going to be parents now.  She was actually having kids again.  She took a few calming breathes, but still it did little to quench her fear.

She made her way to the birthing den as quickly as she could with plenty of bathroom breaks in between and upon arriving found she just couldn't settle.  First she would want to stand, then she'd be wanting to lay down, up, down, up, down, up, down... and then the first contraction came and she found herself on the floor of the deem, gritting her teeth.

The first one came out easier than she had suspected and instinctively cleaned the pup, who would soon to be known as Soren, from it's birthing sack.  It was a stark white, along with some red blood covering it's pelt.  She licked her child, her heart blossoming with love until finally the next contraction came.

The next one was a little harder than the first and she closed her eyes shut in exertion.  Soon enough though the contractions passed and out slipped an bloodied white pup who would one day be known as @Seri.  Instantly she began to clean this one too, clearing her from her birthing sack.

For a moment she thought it was over as she pulled her two perfect, beautiful children to her teats, but as the contractions came back, she settled into the realization of no, there would be more.

She panted heavily as she got ready for this one, a groan escaping her.  She loved them all, but God, did it really have to hurt this much?  

She he let out a breath of relief as the third pup slipped from her, and instantly nipped the birthing sack from her sweet little girl, soon to be known as @Soni.  It was a black pup this time and her heart exploded with pride.  They were all so beautiful.

The last one was the hardest.

She let out a cry of pain.  "Shit, shit, shit," she whispered painfully to herself.

The last one was easily the biggest, he was a nice grey like his Father, which made her glow with warmth, towards the pup who was soon to be know as Hinton.  They were all perfect.  They were her's and Heston's and she wouldn't have it any other way.

With that she howled for her mate, @Heston, summoning him to meet their new children, whom she already adored.
Messages In This Thread
I'll love you forever [m] - by Spring - February 22, 2017, 01:12 AM
RE: I'll love you forever [m] - by Soni - February 22, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: I'll love you forever [m] - by Seri - February 22, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: I'll love you forever [m] - by Heston - February 22, 2017, 05:34 PM
RE: I'll love you forever [m] - by Spring - February 23, 2017, 04:26 PM
RE: I'll love you forever [m] - by Heston - February 27, 2017, 06:39 PM
RE: I'll love you forever [m] - by Soren - March 01, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: I'll love you forever [m] - by Spring - March 01, 2017, 11:57 PM
RE: I'll love you forever [m] - by Heston - March 06, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: I'll love you forever [m] - by Spring - March 16, 2017, 08:41 AM
RE: I'll love you forever [m] - by Heston - March 21, 2017, 04:55 PM