Dragoncrest Cliffs I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
shit. as soon as portia heard such an urgent call she fell to panic. she'd been much more antsy these days, for numerous reasons. she had stayed mostly put, afraid that she'd do something wrong and permanently harm her unborn babies. she exercised an appropriate amount and gathered herbs when she saw fit, but otherwise did her best to stay out of harms way. tirgatao's call meant she needed to both leave the safety of the whelping den, but also travel to the commander who was-- for God's sake-- injured.

according to tirgatao, thuringwethil had had a fall and there was pain in her chest-- portia suspected rips-- and she had a bloodshot eye. she took a moment to gather herself to her feet with dio's help, steadying herself before beginning off in an awkward waddle towards the cavern to grab herbs.

"no pain relievers," she said out loud when they had reached her cache. dio wouldn't necessarily know what was a pain reliever and what wasn't, she was mostly saying it to remind herself that the commander wouldn't accept anything to help with pain. portia disagreed with it wholeheartedly and had tried to talk some sense into her, but she really couldn't change tradition-- she supposed. she grabbed witch hazel for the eye thing though, having gathered some from the plants that melchoir had showed her a while ago. she had fallen, and though portia couldn't be sure she was worried about head injuries. she couldn't ask if thuringwethil had been speaking so she grabbed some extra stuff such as yarrow (though a pain reliever, would help in case there was any internal bleeding) and skullcap. on the way there she grabbed a large, fallen palm leaf, giving it to dio to carry.

portia waddled up and paused, addressing the situation in order to calm her nerves before she began. her eyes scanned the wolves already there, eyeing tirgatao with a brief nod and then looking to hush. he looked like he was giving the heda comfort, so he could stay, but he'd have to stay out of the way. "heda," she said softly to the dark commander, eyeing her chest first. "you're not gonna let me give you anything for pain... so this is gonna hurt, hun." without waiting for a proper response-- she didn't feel she had much time to waste here-- she moved to the ribs, massaging gently with her paws and nose, feeling for swelling and unusual bumps, also checking for thuringwethil's reaction each time.
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Tirgatao - February 26, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Hush - February 26, 2017, 11:48 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Portia - February 28, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Dio - February 28, 2017, 10:33 PM