Dragoncrest Cliffs When are having a heartfelt conversation
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]

Several weeks had passed since his entry into the coastal pack, though only recently had he started to feel more at home. Things still felt tense at times, for the culture of the pack and its inhabitants was something that he’d yet to pick up on. Thankfully, for the most part, he’d found a way to keep his calm and at least begin to assimilate into the pack; his process undoubtedly moved at a sluggish pace, but slow and steady always wins the race. He felt as if he had Kendra to thank for his new chance at life, for she had saved him just as much as he had saved her. Had they not been reunited that day and decided to travel together, he could not even imagine where he might have ended up. He’d been without a home and friends, chased from the one place that he'd known and left behind by those that he thought had cared enough to stay. Only Kendra remained now, and he didn’t want to lose her, too.

In the night, he had awoken from a particularly rough dream, one of which that had left him without the ability to fall back into a slumberous state. Pushing himself off of the ground, the search for his friend had begun, her scent being one that he was unlikely to ever forget. And once the boy had found her, his head had been lowered so that he could gently nudge her cheek, hoping to rouse her. Alexander hadn’t wanted to disturb her sleep, but thoughts weighed heavily on his mind and they were ones that he wished to relieve himself of.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 06, 2017, 01:56 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 07, 2017, 01:30 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 07, 2017, 11:22 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 09, 2017, 01:37 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 17, 2017, 12:45 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 26, 2017, 01:04 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - April 14, 2017, 02:48 AM