Chimera Fields a crime so old as the sky and bone
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Though the delivery of the return of affection was shaky, Rannoch did not take this to heart. Instead, he happily listened, all too absorbed in the sheer happiness that this moment. It had been far too long since the ocean-eyed youth had felt this way he embraced it openly, allowing it to overcome him until Cypress spoke again. Her felt a twinge in his heart at the mention of things changing, but he did not voice his concern on the matter. Instead, his mind stayed far away from the evergreens, and towards the lonely shore that Rannoch had called home temporarily. Keeping himself positioned on top of his sibling; he silently recalled his time away from the Teekons. 

"Honestly, I'm not sure," he replied thoughtfully after a pause, a gentle smile gracing his lips. "I was never really that far away, but, I was far enough away that the scents from here were no longer in the air." A pause followed as recalled the overbearing smell of brine that he had grown all too accustomed to. "But, I was alone in a cave near the ocean-- it was the first thing I found and I just kinda.... stayed," He trailed, losing his train of thought as fears of his forested home rose, knowing that this was the topic that followed his answer. He was not ready to hear about all that had changed, and he felt the drumming of his heart intensify as he tightened his embrace of his brother, suddenly feeling a new thought overcome him. In light of his sudden panic, his tail tucked, and his ears flattened as he closed his eyes, and it was as his fear overcame him that he knew he had to let Cypress know that he would not return to Neverwinter Forest. 

"I-I need to tell you something," he began suddenly in an attempt to derail the conversation of how their forest had changed, the lack of confidence in his tone apparent as his demeanour followed suit. "I know you won't like this, but, I just can't go back to Neverwinter," the words struggled in his throat like a horse pill, and despite the lump, he continued. "But, Cy, I need you-- I can't ever lose you again." A whine accompanied these words, stressing his vocal cords in his panic. Would they be able to make this work? Especially when Cypress had been so adamant about staying the last time they had seen each other.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: a crime so old as the sky and bone - by Cypress - March 12, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: a crime so old as the sky and bone - by Cypress - March 16, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: a crime so old as the sky and bone - by Cypress - March 17, 2017, 06:46 AM
RE: a crime so old as the sky and bone - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 17, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: a crime so old as the sky and bone - by Cypress - March 17, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: a crime so old as the sky and bone - by Rian - March 20, 2017, 12:51 AM
RE: a crime so old as the sky and bone - by Cypress - March 21, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: a crime so old as the sky and bone - by Rian - March 24, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: a crime so old as the sky and bone - by Cypress - March 27, 2017, 08:25 AM
RE: a crime so old as the sky and bone - by Rian - March 30, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: a crime so old as the sky and bone - by Cypress - March 31, 2017, 01:22 AM
RE: a crime so old as the sky and bone - by Rian - April 03, 2017, 12:32 AM
RE: a crime so old as the sky and bone - by Cypress - April 06, 2017, 12:55 PM