Noctisardor Bypass I'm at an all time low [Pack Meeting + Area Discovery]
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Pack Activity 
I know Hannah is inactive with Knew but tagged anyways. Final chance to meet new pack member and they have discovered a meeting place! Currently Gwen is leading them through the territory and they come across a clearing. No posting order! @Knew @Noor @Mawk @Illecebra @Semira @Cuicatl @Horosk

Mawk had recently come to her to inform that he had recruited another member. This was great news to Gwen as the pack desperatly needed any wolves they could gain now that Knew had vanished. It disheartened the Empress greatly - for now she would have to raise this pack on her own. She would have to deal with everything, without the support of an experienced leader.

No, no no no no, Gwen. You are not doing this on your own! You have all your members with you!

Those thoughts gave her a smidge of hope. She was on the verge of appointing a Segundo - or beta -and she had a few ideas of who they could be. One of the older members who had been here a long time. Like Noor or Mawk and Illecebra. Perhaps one of the newer ones, but she felt as though the first few probably were more intitled to the rank. For now though, she did not wish to pick one.

The pale wolfess led the way through the Bypass, and paused once she saw a clearing, an opening among the trees. With a face of pure curiousity, she padded forward and looked around. It was just what she was looking for! A large open space with flat ground that had a large rock in the center of the edge. The most perfect meeting area! With a joyful bark, Gwen invited the others over and climbed up apon the rock, glancing down at her wolves. "This... this shall be our meeting place! It's gosh darn perfect! I have various bits of news for you all, so gather round!"
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I'm at an all time low [Pack Meeting + Area Discovery] - by Gwen - March 13, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: [Pack Meeting + Area Discovery] - by Mawk - March 13, 2017, 02:15 PM
RE: [Pack Meeting + Area Discovery] - by Horosk - March 13, 2017, 02:19 PM