Dragoncrest Cliffs Are we a thing?
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Tirgatao grinned at Wildfire's definition of whatever just transpired between them, and lifted her paw to wave away any doubts. She was used to it. Most of the wolves in Seageda often lacked the refinement of the Teekon natives. In fact, it was a welcome sight to see Wildfire so lax about manners. It allowed some breathing room when it came to conversation, and helped smooth over Tirgatao's anxieties about forming bonds with Heda's Hedonakru. She desired the security they brought, of course, but most of all she simply wanted lasting friendships. And if Thuringwethil put her faith in them, Tirgatao saw no reason not to do the same.

She rolled her front half to rest on her elbows and took a good look at the newly christened den, eyes bright with interest. "Indeed," she remarked with a casual tilt of her head as her muzzle lowered to point at Wildfire's half-smushed face as she addressed the heavily pregnant woman. "It's a nice place. Good choice." The advisor said with a warm smile and a thump of her otherwise limp tail.

Of course the conversation naturally turned on her, and Tirgatao felt a bit of a shiver threaten to escape her anxious heart. But, really: "I'm doing alright. Heda had me worried for a while, and I honestly spent too much time mentally flagellating myself for what happened even though it was a freak accident." She admitted with a nervous smile. "But she's healing, and you haven't killed me yet, so I think everything's alright?" Tirgatao often worried, but with how relaxed she felt so near Wildfire right now, it didn't suggest she was searching for any hidden hurts. Just being honest, as was her way.
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
Are we a thing? - by Wildfire - March 13, 2017, 06:20 PM
RE: Are we a thing? - by Tirgatao - March 14, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: Are we a thing? - by Wildfire - March 14, 2017, 05:33 PM
RE: Are we a thing? - by Tirgatao - March 14, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: Are we a thing? - by Wildfire - March 14, 2017, 06:27 PM
RE: Are we a thing? - by Tirgatao - March 16, 2017, 09:02 PM
RE: Are we a thing? - by Wildfire - March 17, 2017, 09:17 AM
RE: Are we a thing? - by Tirgatao - March 20, 2017, 02:08 AM
RE: Are we a thing? - by Wildfire - March 20, 2017, 09:59 AM
RE: Are we a thing? - by Tirgatao - March 22, 2017, 06:35 PM
RE: Are we a thing? - by Wildfire - March 24, 2017, 11:17 AM