Hideaway Strath i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Last post for me?

Dakarai had been on his way back, only needing a few moments of silence to gather himself. He was once again grateful to Ceannasach because he had been allowed the brief isolation. Hearing the last words from Arturo's maw he appeared before him "I wasn't far." Those were the only words he spoe before he ducked his head and turned it away, properly showing his rank by exposing his throat. The gesture made him uncomfortable because deep inside him he wondered if Arturo had ever wanted to simply dispose of him, and end the trouble. Surely he didn't blame Olive for it? it was a bitter and nasty thought yes, but sometimes he wondered how everyone seemed to hate him most of all.

It was because he had been the one to show up after being beaten by Blackfeather woods. After joining them because he was stupid and did not simply run after stepping foolishly over their borders. It was because he had been the one to ask to take Olive away on their honeymoon, and it was he who asked for breeding rights. Everything that happened to Teaghlaigh never would have happened if he hadn't shown up in the first place. Maybe it would have been better to stay away from Olive, but it couldn't be changed. The past was the past, and the now is now.
Messages In This Thread
i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Arturo - March 14, 2017, 05:41 AM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Chusi - March 14, 2017, 09:24 AM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Arturo - March 15, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Chusi - March 17, 2017, 05:20 PM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Arturo - March 19, 2017, 05:20 AM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Dakarai - March 20, 2017, 05:49 PM