Morningside Cuesta I've often wished I could walk away from myself
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny turned to Heartha as she offered to join Dawn, and ignored it because of the sharp retort from Dawn "Well you sure act like a baby sometimes!" he retorted with an equal amount of fierceness. He was getting kind of tired of trying to look out for his baby sister only to be shouted at about it. For a moment he wished she would get into trouble somehow, without him being there and then she'd see that he was trying to protect her. Instantly he regretted it but with a dark look he snorted and shook his head "Fine Dawn. You dont want me to care about your well being, then fine. Go explore by yourself and find trouble like you always seem to" 

The words were nasty and bitter, but he was hurt. Giving her a hurt and angry glare he ran off, not caring a single bit about his father's rules to stay close and have someone with him. Let someone else babysit Dawn while he explored all by himself just like he used to do when he was a small pup!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've often wished I could walk away from myself - by Sunny - April 02, 2017, 10:19 AM