Silver Creek I, I've been trying to fix my pride
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Her eyes flickered with pain for just a moment but she pushed the memory back and glanced at Ikari. "I... don't really know if I'm honest. But.... his name was Nico, I believe." She had been stupid, leaving while in heat. But then again, it was not entirely her fault. Or, perhaps it was. The other young male might have ripped her leg off, but if she had not pissed him off in the first place then maybe it would not have happened, and she would have been able to run away from Nico.

"Don't worry about it." She reassured him, hoping the golden wolf would not feel bad about asking. After all, it was in the past and did not many any longer. Or, at least, they should not dwell on it. But a simple question had been fine.

"Yeah, It's all new to me. I'm rather excited I suppose, if not just nervous." She let out a small chuckle, flicking her tail in thought.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
Messages In This Thread
I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Skylaris - March 22, 2017, 10:25 AM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Ikari - March 30, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Skylaris - April 05, 2017, 11:40 AM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Ikari - April 08, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Skylaris - April 16, 2017, 09:17 AM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Ikari - April 17, 2017, 06:51 PM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Skylaris - April 20, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Ikari - April 23, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: I, I've been trying to fix my pride - by Skylaris - April 29, 2017, 08:48 AM