Hideaway Strath baby i just need a good one to stay
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Hemlock had never been very good when it came to making short talk. Especially when it came to men, Hemlock had been awkward and uncomfortable. This man seemed to have a quiet disposition, and intensity to him that went far deeper than the common intrigue of the new. Hemlock did not break her gaze from him, refusing to back down in something that had become ingrained in her. Submission was not her style, but when it came to the numerous men who far surpassed her in size she could not show any of her trepidations. They remained deep inside. "I have been," Hemlock admitted. "My family are all master herbalists, from my mother to her grandmother to hers." Botany had become her so much that it had become her name even. 

"What passions do you have?" Of course one would be interested in their new homes, the new people, but what sparked him? "We seem to have gathered a few rogues in my time away, I wonder what it is that drew Arturo to accept you." There was a coy smile on her face, a little pry into what he had shown Aruro to become a part of Teaghlaigh - and at the heart of it, Hemlock was eager to see what this meant he was. After a while there was a call for her and Hemlock drew away, offering him a brief smile before she went to trackdown the source of the call.

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - March 26, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - March 28, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - March 29, 2017, 12:12 AM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - April 05, 2017, 04:15 PM