Ankyra Sound then we'll take it slow
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Tirgatao smiled fondly and returned the gesture by bumping Kalika's neck with her own muzzle before flipping her ears up, and regarding the little girl again. Her bright greeting drew an even wider smile across Tirgatao's face, and her heart felt full to burst at the enthusiasm from both adoptive parent and child. "Bless you, Kalika," she murmured into the space near her ear. "you are a fine example of your coven." Compliments were not hard-fought from Tirgatao as they were from Akantha, though both were cut from entirely different cloths. 

When the siren retreated so, too, did Tirgatao. She curled her legs beneath her and settled into a comfortable position, a smile still painted across her face. "Well enough! Both litters are due to be born soon so I have my hands a bit full with border patrol and my usual duties." She explained with a flick of her tail. "No telling how many each mother will have, but it's a busy time in Drageda nonetheless." 

The pair continued to talk while Calypso played until both parted ways to their respective homes.
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
then we'll take it slow - by Kalika - March 27, 2017, 08:22 PM
RE: then we'll take it slow - by Calypso - March 28, 2017, 06:23 AM
RE: then we'll take it slow - by Tirgatao - April 09, 2017, 08:43 PM
RE: then we'll take it slow - by Kalika - April 13, 2017, 09:57 PM
RE: then we'll take it slow - by Calypso - April 16, 2017, 03:26 PM
RE: then we'll take it slow - by Tirgatao - April 23, 2017, 02:59 PM