Lake Rodney We don't like when visitors come
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
It seemed as though his pitch had caught the attention of the downy girl and Rannoch's expression turned thoughtful as his ambitions were questioned. "I didn't have the best childhood," he began after a pause, the turquoise of his eyes soft as he briefly recalled his upbringing. "After everything that happened to me, I left the valley for a few months and learned about myself and what I needed to be happy." There was a light shining through his tone as if the subject matter were making a turn for the better. "That's why I came back here to find my brothers, Cypress and Rian. I knew that I wanted to be with my family and knew that I couldn't go back to my home at Neverwinter Forest. That's when Rian and Cy came up with the idea of heading out on our own. After being on my own so much, I felt like we could never truly thrive with the three of us, so that's when we began inviting others into our ranks with different skill sets." he smiled at this, finding himself quite fond of the newer recruits. "It just so happens that we've been able to relate with those who have joined because they also have experienced similar things in their lives. It's crazy to find somebody like it-- makes you feel less alone." Rannoch thought of this as fate, as it seemed as if their interactions had been guided by the hands of fate. Coming to his conclusion, Rannoch felt satisfied with his explanation. "So, basically, we just want to make a group that can all thrive together." His tail wagged at his, feeling proud of their progress thus far. 

The conversation then shifted to Kaori and Rannoch listened closesly as she disclosed her interests. "Yes, that would be very helpful," he expressed quickly, his interest apparent in the facade he wore. "We have a member, Rose, we also know some medicine, but, I don't see any harm in having two who are skilled in this." As far as her dabbling in Botany? He was very keen in regards to this aspect. "Though, as great as two medics would be, having a Bonatist would be particularly useful." He smiled quickly as he spoke his mind: "Regardless of what you choose, I think you'd be a wonderful fit." 

It was as Kaori introduced herself that Rannoch realized that they hadn't exchanged names. "Nice to meet you, Kaori," he replied, his voice genuine and his expression soft. "My name is Rannoch."
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - March 28, 2017, 07:05 PM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - March 30, 2017, 01:54 AM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 02, 2017, 01:11 AM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 02, 2017, 07:13 PM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 05, 2017, 01:02 AM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 09, 2017, 01:03 PM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 09, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 15, 2017, 01:27 AM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 17, 2017, 10:12 AM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - June 16, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - July 23, 2017, 01:12 AM