Cassiopeia's View it's not as depressing as it sounds
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
They way in which Tulip so quickly latched onto his promise gave the turquoise-eyed man an insight into just how broken she was. Though he had suspected something was amiss, he had not considered the gravity of her situation to be as wide-scaled as she was presenting it to be. Rannoch wanted nothing more than to help her in this time of need, to make those crocodile tears go away, and for a smile to return to her face. Though he wasn't sure what would make this happen, he proceeded in his ambitions delicately. 

"It will, and I will help you," replied Rannoch kindly, the gentle strum of his baritone low as he attempted to quell her worries. Teetering on the next topic, as Rannoch knew it might be too prying, he tried to approach it as carefully as he could. "Do you know anybody around here that might be looking for you?" She was young, and Rannoch assumed that there might be others looking for her. Knowing that this may have been too brash, Rannoch added quickly: "If you bothers you to tell me, please don't. I just want to see if I can help you." 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's not as depressing as it sounds - by Tulip - March 31, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: it's not as depressing as it sounds - by Tulip - April 25, 2017, 08:06 PM
RE: it's not as depressing as it sounds - by Tulip - May 21, 2017, 10:16 PM
RE: it's not as depressing as it sounds - by Tulip - June 04, 2017, 11:13 PM
RE: it's not as depressing as it sounds - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 12, 2017, 11:11 AM