Bramblepoint I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
There was an inherent flicker from the depth of the breast as one of the shadows slipped from the field and into the woods. He tensed, watching for a moment or so, as she made her way deeper into the foliage. Had she have navigated away from him, Rannoch would have chased after her in hot pursuit in fear of her getting near his family. But, fortunately for the both of them, it seemed as though she was heading straight for him. 

Rannoch pushed forward a pace or two, picking himself up as he moved. He was unsure of what he could do, especially knowing that this wasn't necessarily his territory.  But even with this, he did have a duty to the wolves of his band, and his urge to protect them rose above any logic that had come to mind. 

A growl rippled in his throat as she came closer into sight and as her sapphire-like eyes became distinguishable from the dark canvas that was both her coat and her disguise. His own eyes were burning, his mane standing on end, and he braced himself as he bellowed his warning.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 04, 2017, 07:54 PM