Bramblepoint I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Hydra seemed to have nailed him, and he inked, unable to respond. Despite the confident facade he had had moments before, Hydra was able to tear down that confidence that he had built up.  Pressing forward a stifled smile and lowering his ears, Rannoch found himself unable to reply to that. She had won, it seemed, but the wide-set Frostfur felt no shame in this. 

The subject matter shifted from their back and forth to an inquiry of their finders story. Rannoch's expression darkened to this, and he sighed. "It's a long story, but, basically, a series of unfortunate events happened when I was younger. The final straw was when my parents were killed, and I ran away for a while to clear my mind and get away."  Rannoch had no intended to get into such detail about his upbringing, but, the words had come quickly, and he had obliged. "My parents were the leaders of Neverwinter Forest, my birthplace, and apparently without them, it's fallen apart. So when I came back to the valley to find Cypress and Rian, we all decided to go out on our own and make our own Neverwinter." Smiling, Rannoch shrugged. "As much as it all sucked, I like to think that everything happened for a reason." He ventured, attempting to keep it light;  shining example of his mother's sunny desposition that he had inherited.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 17, 2017, 01:50 PM