Wild Berry Meadow we are not the weight of all our memories.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Liffey had been watching the sky all day. As she was usually seen with her head tilted skyward, this wasn't exactly too unusual a thing but for the fact that it was still daylight. More often than not, it was only ever at night that she spent her time looking up, and that was because of the stars there that drew her attention. Day lacked the specks of light that fascinated her so wholly, but on this particular day, there was something else brewing that fascinated her.

She'd noticed it at first simply because of the birds overhead. They were flying low over the ground as though something higher above was driving them down. Something in the wind grew familiar as well, in the direction it began to flow and the steadying rise in its strength. She had suspected then that a storm may be coming, but it wasn't until the faint scent of rain came to her that she knew she was right.

And now, Liffey was watching the clouds just outside the edge of the Heartwood where the wreckage of the old woods gave way to a meadow. She didn't want to wander too far from the rest of the group, but her curiosity had sent her a little further than she'd originally intended and kept her out even though it was clear to her that a storm was coming.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
we are not the weight of all our memories. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 06:53 PM