Phantom Hollow because everyday I was alive I wore nothing but black
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
just a note: at nearly 3 weeks, Liri will not yet be visibly pregnant and it's unlikely that other wolves will be aware of it! Of course if you want Kelina to infer that she might be pregnant from spying on Horosk, go ahead. :)

[table width=85%][tr][td]The woman who emerged from the darkness, a demon birthed from Hell, would have been indistinguishable in the dead of night. 

The demon was as deeply coloured as a raven and nearly as ominous. In the fading light of day, her amethyst eyes glittered; the richly violet color brought to mind the lavender eyes of Horosk. Yet, where Horosk's warm, lilac eyes had drawn her in the eyes of this woman were cold and hard like small stones.

There was nothing compelling about the demon, including the overly-sweet tone of voice she used.

Liri made nary a move towards or away from the femme but steadily her hackles rose in defense and her eyes widened to saucer-like proportions as the fae watched the woman. 

Liri did not speak, choosing simply to watch the purple-eyed demon and wait.[/table][/tr][/td]
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: because everyday I was alive I wore nothing but black - by Síff - April 20, 2017, 11:04 PM