Dragoncrest Cliffs As long as there is whiskey in the world
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Wildfire smirked faintly in response to Portia's remark. They are, she mentally agreed, as are mine... It turned out the Fisa hadn't acquainted with them properly either. This information made Wildfire's lips purse in thought, her little brow slightly furrowed.

"I haven't really met them either," she confessed, "or even really thought about them, until now. I'm suddenly wondering why Heda would take in any pups when we have five of our own to raise..." Realizing how that sounded, Wildfire cleared her throat and added, "I mean, I'm sure there's a good reason for it. I was just pondering about it, I guess."

"What're you up to, anyway?" Wildfire gently pressed in the next breath, giving her sister wife a somewhat hopeful look. Now that she had hunted and eaten, she felt rather energetic and wondered if perhaps she could accompany Portia on some task or another while they were both free.
Messages In This Thread
As long as there is whiskey in the world - by Wildfire - April 25, 2017, 12:00 PM
RE: As long as there is whiskey in the world - by Wildfire - May 07, 2017, 06:55 PM