Dragoncrest Cliffs As long as there is whiskey in the world
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
The Fisa quickly clarified and Wildfire smiled and moved to her flank. "Oh, well, in that case." She flicked her smudged muzzle against the other woman's cheek. "I'll come with." She hadn't been to Hougeda in quite some time now and thought of whether they might run into some of their pack mates. She had come to love her children and of course she adored Thuringwethil. But it would be refreshing to see some other faces for once.

"Sorry, I thought you were dropping them off at the whelping den," Wildfire explained as they began to walk in tandem. "I had to pry Robin off my leg when I left earlier. He cried. I just didn't want to do a repeat." She clucked her tongue and chuckled under her breath at the adorable memory. It had broken her heart a little and she had almost stayed behind but she was glad she had taken this time after all. It was good to catch a break.
Messages In This Thread
As long as there is whiskey in the world - by Wildfire - April 25, 2017, 12:00 PM
RE: As long as there is whiskey in the world - by Wildfire - May 16, 2017, 12:13 PM