Noctisardor Bypass Have a seat in the foyer, take a number
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
It was clear how arbraisive Cry had made the possibility of comfortability between the two, and though it wasn't intentional, he just refused to be open and overly friendly. It was just insane. Well, no, it was just..He was just a bit of sociopath who couldn't admit such a profile. Socially uncaring, though if he truly tried, he could take upon charm as his uncle had.
Such a thought chilled the assassin,  and immediately he ceased that specific train of though, and sent it into an inferno of unforgiving blaze.

Returning to the current situation, Cry murmured back his confirmation to the russet. "I am."

Those were the last of the words as he was offered to walk with the higher up, and without another word Cry simply waited for the superior to begin the circuit. As it began however, he decided to try his paw at being...nice? Informative. Was informative considered nice?

"Two wolves, one of tan coloring harboring an agouti pattern of darker browns and a pair of white strips across the left of her cape, and the other who was monochrome silver with darker etchings across his neck and maw evenly, I chased from the norther territory of caches and the eastern valley near the lake. Out of the 42 caches I am currently aware of, only 1 was invaded by a ferret, and after 12 minutes of tracking, he was added back to the emptied cache."

His irises were locked before him, flashing left and right as he studied both the terrain and the higher ranking wolf in his peripherals.
Messages In This Thread
Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Horosk - May 10, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 10, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 13, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 14, 2017, 06:54 AM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 15, 2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 17, 2017, 01:41 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 17, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 22, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 22, 2017, 03:33 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 22, 2017, 04:04 PM