Moonspear just as the four walls close me within, my eyes are opened up with pure sunlight
180 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
Forward-dated a tad. Hoping for parent(s) or sib(s)!

Knowledge was one thing, acceptance was another. Scion didn't have much of a choice in the matter, though. It took her a week—not that she could really tell time in this state—to come to terms with her new existence. But by the time her eyelids came unglued and she could behold her brand new environment, she was ready to embrace this second lease on life. Not that she could actually see much yet; everything was terribly blurry.

The memories remained crystal clear, however, and though she was staring fuzzily up at @Charon's face and trying to memorize the details, Scion couldn't help but think of her former father. Where was he? Was he mourning the death of his son? And what about everyone else? Had they blamed Tacoma for Scion's death? Despite her own upset of everything, Scion hoped they would see it for what it was: a tragic accident. Tacoma didn't deserve to be punished.

A little whimper escaped her as she pondered her former brother's fate. Scion blinked and tried to refocus her fuzzy eyes, count the freckles on her new dad's face. You're not my first dad, y'know, she wanted to tell him. All she could do was flail a stubby white limb at him and offer up a gummy, gormless gurgle.
Messages In This Thread
just as the four walls close me within, my eyes are opened up with pure sunlight - by Galaxy - May 17, 2017, 12:39 PM