Hideaway Strath we'll cut them a smile each
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
I am SO SORRY for the delay. Hopefully it won't happen again. <3

Mallaidh hadn’t paid much attention to the buzzing around her. Sometimes there’s a lot of activity to the den that didn’t have a thing to do with her. While they were not giving her the full attention she so rightfully deserved, she doesn’t seem to mind it too much. She finds it easy to slip into a nap after a rough session of play. She doesn’t even stir when her father approaches and two of her siblings move from the den. When she does wake to the sound of her mother’s call, a little groggy and low in body temperature, she swivels her head as if she’d just been born.

Once she settles the bob of her head, she begins to pick herself up and stumble unceremoniously out of the den to the bright world around them with @Eirlys in tow. She looks first to her mother with a bright smile and wave of her thickening tail, a toothy grin of sharp baby teeth in her direction. As she teeters in her direction, she realizes the activity around her and stops halfway, waiting for further explanation and direction.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
we'll cut them a smile each - by Arturo - June 03, 2017, 05:48 AM
RE: we'll cut them a smile each - by Chusi - June 03, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: we'll cut them a smile each - by RIP Wintersbane - June 04, 2017, 07:25 AM
RE: we'll cut them a smile each - by Ceallach - June 06, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: we'll cut them a smile each - by Lotte - June 10, 2017, 01:59 PM
RE: we'll cut them a smile each - by Mallaidh - June 18, 2017, 05:58 AM
RE: we'll cut them a smile each - by Lotte - June 18, 2017, 01:26 PM
RE: we'll cut them a smile each - by Arturo - July 08, 2017, 04:51 AM