Stavanger Bay "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?"
duck and cover
6 Posts
Ooc — Freakshow
sorry this is late! I have summer school rip

Kyber told Robin that he wasn't any bit of trouble, though his doubts and fears didn't leave him, seeming content to remain not too far from the forefront of his mind. "I-I, um, o-okay,"  came his stuttered reply. "Swimming, uh, s-swimming sounds f-fun." The red boy nodded twice in quick succession, as though to persuade Kyber that'd he'd like it, and perhaps persuade himself in the process. He'd never been in water before, but what could go wrong?

A lot of things, that's what.

What if he drowned? What if he wasn't any good at swimming? What if Kyber decided he was useless, or what if a huge fish came up and devoured him?  What if-

Robin was yanked out of his paranoid thoughts and 'what ifs' when Kyber spoke up again, letting him know that Atlan was not ready to meet him. Had he done something wrong? What if the god hated him? What if Kyber hated him? The boy's head lowered to the ground, his chin near enough to lick the dirt below him, before he realized he was once again going back into the position Kyber had told him he needn't be in. Not wanting to anger the other, Robin swallowed as much of his discomfort as he could and raised his head, resisting the overwhelming urge to shrink away from the boy, right then and there.

"A-ah, f-f-fishing? Y-you...you would t-take me fishing?" Unbeknownst to him, his own tail gave an excited twitch, briefly thumping against the ground.
Messages In This Thread
"Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Loki Kyber - June 07, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Robin - June 07, 2017, 08:09 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Loki Kyber - June 07, 2017, 08:22 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Robin - June 07, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Loki Kyber - June 07, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Robin - June 07, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Loki Kyber - June 07, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Robin - June 07, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Loki Kyber - June 07, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Robin - June 12, 2017, 02:01 PM