Dragoncrest Cliffs all I've done so far is not get killed
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
It is strange for Eske, whom has known The Commander her whole life, that Heda appears to be something of a novelty to the other nations. They know of her, know that she exists but many of them, it would seem, has never met her. It’s as if she is a legend an they all want to be able to claim that they have met her, to affirm that she is not just a story passed from nation leader to nation leader. She does respond but offers a slight inclination of her head to acknowledge that she has heard him. “I do not have a true preference between the two,” She likes them both, understands the importance of both and can be both though currently she holds guardian in order to maintain her rank as Cheka. “Sometimes we must be called upon to act both as guardian and as warrior. In some ways they are one in the same.” Warrior tended to see more action than guardian, it was true, but guardians tended to have a better understanding of what was happening in the pack. As Eske trains herself to think as a tactician she has come to understand that nothing is truly as black and white as she’d once thought it to be.

Nevertheless, Eske keeps in mind that he prefers offense to defense. She seeks to offer him a future spar, if Heda accepts him into their ranks to test out his abilities in full, to know his strengths and his weaknesses. Eske herself is known for taking advantage of anything she can in a fight. She does not exactly fight fair but nothing is fair in war (and love). Her words die on her tongue as Heda approaches, though and she takes a step back, altering her posture. “Heda,” She bows her head low, offering The Commander a posture of submission. “This is Ishum from Maungeda.” Eske makes the introduction, “he’s come to join us, he wishes to serve you, Heda. He told me that he is a skilled fighter and that he can hunt as well.” She gives Thuringwethil the basic rundown of what she has learned and then falls silent as she expects Heda to take over from there.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 09, 2017, 02:11 PM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 09, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 10, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 12:00 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by RIP Blodreina - June 11, 2017, 04:42 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 07:54 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 10:16 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 12, 2017, 06:31 AM