Blackfeather Woods i am a lioness, i will not cringe for them
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
[font=marck script]Her children have grown, and she curses herself for being the same absent mother Meldresi was. She loved her mother to death, but she knows the effects her long disappearances had on them all. She spends as much time as she can with them, but they have grown into their own creatures. But she is happy that they all return to her den at night.

She is sleeping soundly when she hears the paw steps outside. Her eyes creak open, lazily, until they fling open at the nudge at her leg. Her head raises, and she is surprised to see Nemesis of all wolves at her doorstep.

Her ears pin down at the question. Yes, She responded quickly. She bite her lip, realizing how forceful that might sound. And no, she continued, tentative.

I hated you for the fear you brought upon my children and I. I understand why you did what you did. They were a threat to your children's success. But there were times that I did truly hate you. She was the last person she thought she would be talking to about this.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am a lioness, i will not cringe for them - by Potema - June 25, 2017, 02:40 PM