Dragoncrest Cliffs i've always been a girl armed for war
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Eske turns to greet her and she offers a slight smile and elevates her nose a fraction as her guard licks her chin a few times. They are often together most days, Eske one of the most trusted wolves in Drageda along with Dio and Wildfire, and the knowledge between them are protected to the council. She is not necessarily in the hedonakru but in a branch that works closely enough she is council-adjacent. Thuringwethil points her nose and steps up, walking alongside the Cheka with ease as they’ve become familiar with one another over the months.

“There is something I’ve wanted to talk to you about,” she explains, turning her head once to see her reaction before she refocuses her attention on where they are walking. “The children are getting big enough that their training needs to begin,” she adds. She’s done a little with her trio, sharping their motor skills and they’ve sparred with one another here and there but their proper training will begin within a few days. Portia and Dio’s children are a different story, far more reclusive than Drageda born children should be. “I’d like you to oversee their progress.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've always been a girl armed for war - by Antumbra - July 02, 2017, 01:21 PM