Dragoncrest Cliffs i've always been a girl armed for war
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Tags for visibility. Some assumptions have been made, haha.

Thuringwethil feels a wave of relief when Eske accepts the challenge. Five children to train may be a handful, but she’ll be there. Dio will be there. Arlo and Hux, too, when the time comes. “They may not actively pursue to gona but they will fight for Drageda if the time comes. You will have help when you need it, of course,” she explains with ease. Eske hasn’t been around them much except for the cavern the little bit she is there but her skills have become impressive over the months. She knows what she needs to accomplish in order to win a fight, even if it means playing a little dirty. She should know.

“I’d like you to pay extra attention to Sirio and Dalia,” she says, though she does not elaborate. She isn’t sure entirely if their reclusiveness has been picked up by the others but their shells will eventually break or their fate in Drageda may not last as long as they should. The thought is easily kept to herself as she tightens her jaw.

With that out of the way, Thuringwethil falls silent for a moment as she travels from the clearing of the lake to the thickening trees of the redwood. She has no particular destination in mind but the company is comforting anyway.

“And the new girl, @Julep. The one that washed up. I want to start integrating her into the pack now that she is healing. I want someone with her at all times. You, Arlo, Hush… feel free to organize it as you see fit. The guardians brought her here for a reason and we’ll find out why soon enough,” she adds. She’s spoken to @Dio about her as well, the mystery that is the girl that washed up upon their shores nearly a month ago, and it is time they started to put together all the puzzle pieces.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've always been a girl armed for war - by Antumbra - July 02, 2017, 01:51 PM