Northstar Vale we sail the length of sea
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
As Rannoch as anticipated, Seabreeze was quick in accepting his offer. Watching with a smile as she advanced, Rannoch nudged the body in her direction and allowed her the first bite. He followed after her initial bite, tearing at the tender flesh of its flank. Savoring every mouthful, Rannoch took his time in eating as he enjoyed the company he had in his newest recruit. Talking would come in time, but, for now, the pair would feast. 

It was as he leaned away from the kill and rid his pale muzzle of any stray pieces of meat as Seabreeze spoke. Nodding to the information that she provided. "I've noticed that the caches were seeming much fuller," he remarked with a growing smile, although he had been oblivious to just who had provided. Now that he had an answer, he had somebody to direct his praise to. "I very much appreciate your efforts in providing-- thank you, Seabreeze." his tail thumped upon the ground as he spoke. "I also appreciate you being understanding to my biting remarks upon our first meeting. It's not like me to be so... rude," as he spoke, his expression declined as he turned apologetic. "I know it may be weird for an Alpha to apologize like this, too, but that's how I run things around here. You guys are my family, and I want you to be treated as fairly as possible." He frowned, knowing that he hadn't been very fair in her acceptance.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
we sail the length of sea - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 20, 2017, 07:32 PM
RE: we sail the length of sea - by Seabreeze - July 20, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: we sail the length of sea - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 21, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: we sail the length of sea - by Seabreeze - July 22, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: we sail the length of sea - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 23, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: we sail the length of sea - by Seabreeze - July 23, 2017, 01:43 PM
RE: we sail the length of sea - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 27, 2017, 09:49 AM
RE: we sail the length of sea - by Seabreeze - July 30, 2017, 12:01 PM