Hideaway Strath she knows when she cries for peace, she means someone else's blood
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
She wakes with stiff limbs and tired eyes and she is sure, if she tried, she could sleep for days. At least, that’s what her body wants. Her mind, however, sends a thousand different thoughts and a thousand different scenarios through her mind despite how hard she tries to block them. It does not make sense to think about what could have happened, what she could have done, but she can’t stop them from rolling in one after the other. She could share her anxieties with another but the only one she might even tell isn’t around anymore; he’s probably dead if he faced the same wolves she faced the day before.

Mallaidh thick swallows the lump in her throat as she uncurls herself and moves slowly and carefully through until she finds the nearest water source. Her saliva-thickened matted fur on the back of her neck is an ugly reminder of what happened, what could have happened, and she wants to shed everything. Astik hadn’t gotten much from her the night before and as long as she doesn’t have any other signs seen by anyone else, no one has to know. Carefully, she lowers her aching body into the small stream. The cool water is nice against her joints. She finds a spot a few feet down the stream a little deeper where she can safely roll to her back and shed everything from the day before.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes