Northstar Vale zero to studying in less than sixty seconds.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Life had been quiet as of late. It was a welcome change of pace from all of the excitement the wolves of the Vale had been through the past couple of months, but Liffey in particular was gratified by it. It gave her time to think about her place in this new life she'd found for herself and to focus on the things she wanted to accomplish. It also gave her time to daydream about @Rannoch, which she did rather often in spite of knowing she should really focus on making herself useful.

On lazy evenings such as this, that was quite a tall order. The yearling had explored what she believed to be every inch of the territory she and her friends had claimed. She had set out to scope out the borders or perhaps attempt to hunt something, but instead she had found herself trotting through the willow trees towards the path up to the ledge Rannoch had found for her. The lack of clouds in the sky told her that this would be a clear night and though sunset was still a good couple of hours off, Liffey felt that it wouldn't hurt to go relax in the vicinity for a little while before darkness revealed the stars.

The gamma shook her coat as a willow bough trailed along her black spine, tickling her. She ducked lower to creep beneath another cluster of dangling limbs, then turned to bring herself to the banks of the spring for a drink. Her ear twitched as a dragonfly buzzed past and she looked up to watch the glittering, blue insect hover over the reeds.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
zero to studying in less than sixty seconds. - by Liffey - August 13, 2017, 03:38 PM