Otter Creek What do you see when you look at me? Am I the byproduct of tragedy?
Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
All Welcome 
A low grumble escaped the male's silver and white hued muzzle as glacial blue eyes stared at the darkened woods up ahead. Leaving the forest and becoming a lone wolf, hadn't been one of Vandal's intentions, but nonetheless, it had happened. And now, the brute found himself sitting beside the creek, listening to the gentle sound of the flowing waters to one side of him, a stranger to the woodland that he (still now) considered home. He sat quietly, thinking, tail curled about his paws as he began to consider his options – he wanted to return to Blackfeather woods, but Van couldn't help but think of the welcoming he'd receive, especially since he'd left without a word or even a whisper. And @Potema? What would she think of him now? He'd told her that he would never leave..

Van sighed at the thought and gradually turned his attention to the rest of his surroundings, painfully looking away from the woods and briefly to the clear, running waters of the creek. Though, seemingly in a trance, a daydream of some sort, Vandal still remained alert to the other noises around him, managing to finally pull his sapphire gaze away from the stream to cautiously observe the terrain.
Messages In This Thread
What do you see when you look at me? Am I the byproduct of tragedy? - by Vandal - August 13, 2017, 05:29 PM