Blacktail Deer Plateau Contribution
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Grayday seemed to get the hint Howl had put in there and asked about the possability of a den. "I actually started making is a few days ago. I told Heartha it was her "house warming present". he smiled at his own play on phrases. "We picked out a spot and I've dig it out already. It could use a bit more padding but other then that I think it's great." When Grayday mentioned Khoe it changed Howl's train of thought. He hadn't seen her during the move or in the new territory. He had never meet her before. Mainly because he wanted to stay clear in case it would bring up conflict with the way Howl first entered the pack.

"Speaking of which." Howl began to ask "Where is Khoe? I've never meet her, but If I'm not mistaken I don't think I saw her in our move." Howl could have simply missed her, not knowing what she looked like. Or maybe she had headed out before the pack and he hadn't seen her in the terriotry before. Either way he was curious to know what was going on.

When Grayday began talking about how appricitate he was that Howl was in the pack, it made Howl's tail wag lightly. It felt good to know that his hard work was being noticed and that his first impressions was now out weighted by his actions within the pack. It also made him glad to know that Grayday would be willing to look after him and Heartha's furture family. He knew that one of the main reasons the move happened so early was because of that, but he was happy to know that any prior hard feelings wouldn't effect them in the furture. Howl made a note that he should tell Heartha about this. She would find it even more enjoyable. "Thank you Grayday. It means alot to me, and I know it will mean alot to Heartha."
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Contribution - by Howl - September 01, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: Contribution - by Grayday Sr. - September 02, 2017, 11:23 PM
RE: Contribution - by Howl - September 03, 2017, 12:13 AM
RE: Contribution - by Grayday Sr. - September 04, 2017, 07:44 PM
RE: Contribution - by Howl - September 04, 2017, 08:06 PM
RE: Contribution - by Grayday Sr. - September 04, 2017, 08:26 PM
RE: Contribution - by Howl - September 04, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: Contribution - by Grayday Sr. - September 04, 2017, 08:43 PM
RE: Contribution - by Howl - September 04, 2017, 09:00 PM
RE: Contribution - by Grayday Sr. - September 04, 2017, 09:09 PM