Blacktail Deer Plateau Contribution
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Grayday also didn't know where Khoe was, which was surprising to Howl. For a female to just up and disappear without mentioned it to her mate or children seemed odd and somewhat rude. But Howl didn't know Khoe and didn't think to judge her too harshly without knowing her personality in person. The two's realationship was apparently strained. Howl didn't think to ask anymore questions as it much be a very personal and sensitive subject for Grayday. "Strange..." Howl remarked "but it seems like you have some grasp on the situation."

The mention of Grayday's inability to be away from his offspring for more then a few day's brough Howl back to his initial thoughts of meeting with Grayday. "I've been meaning to ask you about me possibly going out to find new members. It seems like only about half of the pack is capable of fending for themselves and with your current pups and mine comming shortly, I think we could use a few more capable hands." Howl felt somewhat nervious being this direct to the alpha of the pack about how the pack should be managed. But he thought it was a good point and instead of simply saying there should be change he was offering his services to do so.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Contribution - by Howl - September 01, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: Contribution - by Grayday Sr. - September 02, 2017, 11:23 PM
RE: Contribution - by Howl - September 03, 2017, 12:13 AM
RE: Contribution - by Grayday Sr. - September 04, 2017, 07:44 PM
RE: Contribution - by Howl - September 04, 2017, 08:06 PM
RE: Contribution - by Grayday Sr. - September 04, 2017, 08:26 PM
RE: Contribution - by Howl - September 04, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: Contribution - by Grayday Sr. - September 04, 2017, 08:43 PM
RE: Contribution - by Howl - September 04, 2017, 09:00 PM
RE: Contribution - by Grayday Sr. - September 04, 2017, 09:09 PM