Blacktail Deer Plateau Contribution
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Grayday let out a sign that didn't sound as though he were going to agree, but his words said another. His tone was one of displeasure but his words were direct in conveying what he ment. Howl could imagine how this might have been tough. For Howl to go out and possibly find more members for the pack he would in doing to make the pack that much smaller when he was gone. 

Grayday advised caution and asked Howl to check in as often as he could. "Thanks" he thanked Grayday for accepting his proposal and allowing him to set out of the pack to do so. "I'll keep that in mind. I'll go a few days at a time then." he said thinking of how he should check in with Heartha as well and bring her some food. Other then that he thought that the home he made her would protect her from any rain or other elements that might come into the territory in his absence. He was ready to head out to find some new recruits before he remembered he wanted to ask one more thing. "Oh right? Before I go, is there anything you would like me to look specifically for. Any trades you would like to see more of, things you don't want in an indicidual, anything like that." Howl could imagine that he wouldn't want anymore pups or currently in need wolves, but past that he thought it would be nice to ask. He also didn't 100% know if Grayday would be against younger members, yes it would do more harm then help, but pushing someone away in need if the situation occured seemed more of Grayday's decision then Howl's.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Contribution - by Howl - September 01, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: Contribution - by Grayday Sr. - September 02, 2017, 11:23 PM
RE: Contribution - by Howl - September 03, 2017, 12:13 AM
RE: Contribution - by Grayday Sr. - September 04, 2017, 07:44 PM
RE: Contribution - by Howl - September 04, 2017, 08:06 PM
RE: Contribution - by Grayday Sr. - September 04, 2017, 08:26 PM
RE: Contribution - by Howl - September 04, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: Contribution - by Grayday Sr. - September 04, 2017, 08:43 PM
RE: Contribution - by Howl - September 04, 2017, 09:00 PM
RE: Contribution - by Grayday Sr. - September 04, 2017, 09:09 PM