Stone Circle I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth
?
101 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

Burr Saefyn, Explorer Extraordinaire, was on another epic quest. His roving paws took him far and wide throughout the central packlands in search of wonderful discoveries, with no shortage of dangerous obstacles and puzzles (if he did say so himself), and it was on one such jaunt that he finally found it: the fabled Cave of One Million Treasures! Okay, so Rowana had probably made that name up, but Burr hadn't questioned the value of the place, and now he undoubtedly stood before it. The entrance was a warm, yawning abyss into the earth from which enticing smells wafted and the promise of adventure and daring dos was overwhelming.

The pup poised on his toes for an instant, peering at the dark hole in the ground, then gathered his courage. He swallowed thickly with his lips turned down at the corners in a shaky expression of determination, and then he crept toward the cave entrance. Burr imagined it to be three or four-fold its real size, the exaggeration amplified by his relatively small frame, so that as he drew near it seemed to tower high over him. He imagined the cave looked a little like a mouth and he quailed momentarily, but he was Burr Saefyn, Explorer Extraordinaire, and he would not be daunted!

He leaned forward and poked his head into the dark entryway, blinking against the gloom, and paused in wait for the first of what was sure to be a hundred daring challenges that he would boldly overcome to find the treasure at the end.
Messages In This Thread
I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 08, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Steph - September 09, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Clary - September 09, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 10, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Steph - September 11, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Clary - September 11, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 12, 2017, 07:21 PM