Stone Circle I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
MOMMY IS LATE TO SAVE THE DAY

Illecebra had just gotten back from sneaking away to hunt when the terrified shriek of a baby hit her ears. After a moment of frozen shock she realized it her her baby boy that had let out that wail. Running toward the sound and releasing a snarl she watched Valette release her son and slink back into her den. She could guess what had happened, assuming Burr was curious about something in the den and not knowing that a mother and her newborns were to be avoided, had stuck his tiny nose somehwhere it didn't belong. On the other paw her baby boy was in pain, and she had just watched another female release her fangs from his scruff. She couldn't give a damn why what had happened had happened.

Standing over Burr she cast a fierce glance inside the den and met Valette's intense stare for a few seconds before looking away again. "He's just a boy. He wouldn't have eaten them." she spat out though her tone was slightly more hushed than it would have been. She knew all too well (having been one herself) that a nursing mother was not something to mess with. Turning her back on the den that reeked of milk and puppy urine, she nudged Burr gently "Come dear, let's go get you cleaned up. We need to talk about what's off limits okay?" she cooed soothingly and using her nose attempted to herd the small boy back to their den.
Messages In This Thread
I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 08, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Steph - September 09, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Clary - September 09, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 10, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Illecebra - September 11, 2017, 04:42 AM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Steph - September 11, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Clary - September 11, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: I deserve it, I know I hurt you with the truth - by Burr - September 12, 2017, 07:21 PM