Blackfeather Woods It's beyond me. Help me, mommy!
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: attempted abortion - I have never had an abortion. Most of what is depicted here is based on what I found on the internet. If you find a problem with how I have written it, feel free to message me.

It was when she weaved through the tunnels of Mephala's Web that she knew for sure. One tunnel had proved more difficult than usual for her to slip through, and she had been faced with that obstacle only once before.

She was pregnant.

She should have expected it, honestly, but she had been so caught up in denying that fate for herself that she ignored all of the glaring warning signs. Her vomit was just her revulsions, her aches and pains were from her stress and excess movements. But her teats and body swelled as the days went by, and now she felt herself be too fat to squeeze through a simple tunnel.

She was quick to find the herbs after backpedalling. Blue Vervain and Hoary Vervain. In small doses they were enough to help lactation, but a larger dose could abort unwanted pregnancies. That's what Mother had told her so long ago, but the information never had to be used. Not until now. She laughed. What would Mother think of them now? She had sex with @Cicero — she was a brother-fucker. Oh, sure, it wasn't willing, but she had let it happen, didn't she?

Potema breathed, taking the herbs from the herbstore to the pool. She didn't know what would happen in an abortion. Most wolves...didn't have one. Either because they didn't have the knowledge of how to, or they were reluctant to risk it. She knew that the babies would have to come out through her, but would there be pain? She pondered it, staring at the innocent-looking leaves near her paws the whole time.

Another exhale of air, and she gobbles them up in one quick motion. The process of ingesting it is swift, and now...she waits. Waits for pain, for something to move, something to happen. It is a slow, excrutiating process. She walks around to pass the time, but when it becomes clear that nothing was happening at the moment, she continues with her day. She did consume it after all. Perhaps it would take a while for the herbs to act on her womb.

It was not until she woke up the next day that she felt something. Her stomach cramped, a knot tied in her intestines and inner workings. She rose from her place near @Atli and exited the den once more. She did not feel sick, not like that first night of vomiting. Potema paced the Glen, circling the depression time and time again. It only grew worst, her stomach's churning crumpling her to the ground. She felt something dribbling down her thigh at a faster and faster rate, and when she turned to see it, she saw a scarlet path cutting through her legs.

The white witch groaned, her cramps intensifying. It was somewhat reminiscent of giving birth, without the pressure of a child's head making way through her. There was no expected release or end; she was to be subjected to this misery until her body thought it was done. She simply rolled and twisted in the dirt, unsure what else to do with herself as her body attempted to expel her incest-born spawn.
Messages In This Thread
It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Potema - September 10, 2017, 01:10 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Koume - September 12, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Potema - September 17, 2017, 12:15 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Koume - September 19, 2017, 05:12 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by The Wispmother - September 22, 2017, 10:12 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Potema - September 23, 2017, 01:50 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Koume - September 29, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by The Wispmother - October 02, 2017, 05:10 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Potema - October 05, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Koume - October 07, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by Cicero - October 12, 2017, 03:34 AM
RE: It's beyond me. Help me, mommy! - by The Wispmother - October 17, 2017, 08:39 PM