Moonspear never gonna give you up
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Private 
Just @Lyra and @Hydra at first, and then I'll open it up to the rest of the pack.
Alya now grew at a pace too slow to measure. She was as big as she'd ever be, and she was smart and strong. These were things Alya had become aware of during the past several weeks as she ranged further and further from Moonspear. She'd never imagined living somewhere other than Moonspear in her youth, but now that she was older, she found herself wanting to broaden her horizons. Although this mountain would always be her home, and the wolves upon it her family, Alya was feeling a restless desire to get out.

She met with her sisters that morning, her face solemn but her eyes burning with the fiercest love she possessed.

"You guys know I love you, right?" asked Alya. "And you know I'll always come back?"

Her impending departure was a bit of a sore point between the three. They'd always known that she would be gone, sometimes. Her paws were too light to hold in one place - but it was difficult to imagine weeks and weeks apart from each other, and the unfathomable distance between Moonspear and Easthollow.

Much as she wanted to go, she was on the verge of giving up her plans. "What do you think, Hy?" she begged, almost hoping that the girl would forbid her.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
never gonna give you up - by Alya - September 11, 2017, 02:17 PM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Hydra - September 12, 2017, 09:40 AM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Lyra - September 12, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Alya - September 12, 2017, 11:10 AM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Hydra - September 12, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Lyra - September 12, 2017, 11:59 AM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Alya - September 13, 2017, 10:06 PM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Hydra - September 14, 2017, 10:32 AM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Lyra - September 21, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: never gonna give you up - by Alya - September 21, 2017, 09:46 PM