Wheeling Gull Isle just you and the moon on my skin
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Private 
recent titles have mostly come from Eavesdrop 

Hemlock was exhausted - whoever would have imagined just nursing and laying there could be so draining but it was literally and figuratively. Still, her eyes roamed over Droman and Reed's forms eagerly in a near constant manner - if there had been any changes she would have known. She could have responded quickly. She could do what was needed to be. She still ate borage relatively to keep her milk up although she hadn't noticed any lacking and the children kept nice full bellies. She had caught Ceallach's scent nearby with offerings for her to eat but most of the time it was Artruo's that stayed predominant. She assumed he left, because he had not stepped inside the den and had she she would have snarled and demanded him out. She didn't want to share them right at that moment. 

After a couple days, however, the moon was shining big and bright and Hemlock briefly exited the den to relieve herself and to stretch beneath the moon's rays. She looked back to the two puppies nestled next to one another, Reed and Droman curled into one another in a way that could only bring a smile from her. She felt smaller, moving now only in a ginger fashion given the work she had just endured. The woman paused as a sound caught her attention, posture still dominant though she was lower on the totem pole so to say than any of the wolves there save the puppies. She peered into the darkness and wondered which would intercept first, her or @Witchdoctor. She had been present when he had rushed in anxiously to be present for the birth of his and Lotte's children but he had not done the same with hers - and she had been so defensive it made sense. All she could do was give a soft sigh, nodding almost to herself as she broke the silence that had become too normal between them. "Do you wish to see them?" She asked quietly, standing at the mouth of the den. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
just you and the moon on my skin - by Hemlock - September 18, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: just you and the moon on my skin - by Arturo - September 18, 2017, 05:29 PM
RE: just you and the moon on my skin - by Hemlock - September 18, 2017, 07:48 PM
RE: just you and the moon on my skin - by Arturo - September 19, 2017, 04:12 AM
RE: just you and the moon on my skin - by Hemlock - October 02, 2017, 11:49 PM
RE: just you and the moon on my skin - by Arturo - October 05, 2017, 03:42 AM
RE: just you and the moon on my skin - by Hemlock - October 15, 2017, 12:44 AM