Moonspear we receive you
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
To Hydra's conclusion, Rannoch nodded stiffly while he attempted to avoid any further damage to the injury on his neck. Like Hydra, this experience had opened the Iota's eyes, and he was sure to act upon what had been learned. There were many wolves out there that couldn't be trusted, and Rannoch thankful that he had landed amongst those that he could believe. Reflecting upon this brought about thoughts of Liffey, the wolf Rannoch trusted most, and he frowned suddenly. "Hey, uh, random question for you: did you happen to talk to a wolf named Liffey when you went to the Vale?" he asked, feeling his breath catch as he waited for her answer. 

"She was one of the most fascinating wolves I've ever seen," replied Rannoch as he thought of Nyx. "She had mismatched eyes that were blue and green, and her fur was mostly black, but had specks of white over her coat." As far as her intentions, Rannoch couldn't have been sure of what they had been. "When we first claimed Northstar Vale, she came to my borders and introduced herself as the sister of the Alpha of her pack. She was respectful and seemed to care about her new neighbors. But, after that visit, I never saw her again. But even with our brief meeting, I don't know why she would want to see me dead." he said, clearing his throat once he had completed his thought.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
we receive you - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 11:34 AM
RE: we receive you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 12:24 PM
RE: we receive you - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 12:35 PM
RE: we receive you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 01:15 PM
RE: we receive you - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 01:21 PM
RE: we receive you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 01:49 PM
RE: we receive you - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: we receive you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 02:25 PM