Moonspear so you want to play, step right up
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Despite the dark subject matter that was being discussed, Rannoch found himself smiling as Hydra managed to lighten the topic. "Yeah," he agreed with a wag of his tail, "I would have been dead if it weren't for y'all saving the day." With that said, Rannoch came to realize something. He had not yet had the opportunity to thank the Cerebus properly. Somewhat embarrassed by his manners, as his Momma didn't raise him to be an improper man, he added after clearing his throat, "I never got to thank all of you for what you did. So... thank you. I owe you guys." Rannoch was confident that he would repay his debt to them in time. 

As Hydra's answer, Rannoch found himself lifting a brow as he considered what she had said. "You seemed to have learned how to use your disadvantage to your advantage," he complimented, knowing that a wolf with ordinary mercenary skills could not have diverted the man who had attempted to assassinate him. Curiously, he wondered, "How did you work with your disadvantage when you first learned to fight?" 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 05:04 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 25, 2017, 08:35 AM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - September 27, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Rannoch’s Ghost - October 06, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - October 08, 2017, 11:28 AM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - October 08, 2017, 02:52 PM