Blackfeather Woods Test my reality, check if there's a weak spot
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
All Welcome 
@Vaati maybe? AW though.

She was yet to discover it was Potema's own brother that had impregnated her, but the commotion about her supposed pregnancy had not gone unheard. Koume, although silently and without many details, had told her - it seemed she really respected the structure and order that ranks provided. Perhaps the little minx was even planning to rise to power by getting on Nyx's good side, but that was yet to be proven. It did not matter much either; soon, everything would turn back to normal... or so she believed.

She wandered through the woods after having done her patrol and bringing the lonesome, fat squirrel she had caught to one of the caches. It was not much, she realized, but she'd never been a great hunter. She was an assassin, not a chase-and-catch bimbo that found the thrill in killing the complete innocent to be enjoyable.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
Test my reality, check if there's a weak spot - by Nocturnal - September 23, 2017, 01:56 PM
RE: Test my reality, check if there's a weak spot - by Potema - September 26, 2017, 10:52 PM