Porcupine Ridge i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 
Mallaidh starts to get restless as they linger in the mountain range. The local wolves are already growing tired of their presence based on their last interaction and she has become antsy and restless, unsure what to do with herself. The wolves she’d been hanging around with offer little in the way of company, busy searching for answers and wolves she isn’t sure they’ll even find. The lack of connection to the missing wolves only increasing the anxiousness she feels as they linger between two territories. She’d noted the scents of another pack a little further south, quickly retreating to where they’d taken up base so she can at least tell someone.

As Mallaidh’s climb of the ridge brings her to higher elevation, she turns to look out toward the vale. In the distance, she can see something dark—perhaps another wolf—but just as quickly as the blip comes, it disappears, and she can’t help but wonder if the wolves in the scouting party know about the wolves south of them. If anything, it won’t hurt for her to bring it to their intention. She can’t find a strong enough scent of @Eske to locate her so she quickly lifts her nose to call for her companion in hopes to be of some use to the others.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah - by Mallaidh - September 23, 2017, 08:29 PM