Wild Berry Meadow think you're gonna be my biggest fan
❤ how to be a heartbreaker ❤
132 Posts
Ooc — e
Away
brother! @Weetzie ❤ lmk if you need a different location? i'm goin loosey goosey with witchbabys timeline rn

everything is dazzling-splendid again now that she's reunited with her beloved baby-face angel queen and so what if she hasn't worked up the courage to say those sweet little words. maybe that's okay, maybe that's better because it'll hurt kinkajuú less when witchbaby invariable fucks it all up again with her doomed-wandering paws. ha, no: no reason for gloom and doom in this beautiful meadow. her wanderings are actually slightly purposeful today in that she meant it when she told that ashy-furred boy she'd swing by his odd gruesome home, but she wants to bring her juú with her -- though will juú go for it she doesn't know, so she's scoping just a little.

this is definitely not a potentially deadly forest filled with skulls and entrails, she notes as she flops into the flowers, fully distracted from her journey. now this kinkajuú will like and she imagines the pair of them cuddled amongst the sweetly-scented wildflowers with a dreamy happy sigh, a bright spot of red in the multicolored patches.
Messages In This Thread
think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 24, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 24, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 10:30 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 28, 2017, 09:44 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 29, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - October 15, 2017, 08:27 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - October 15, 2017, 09:34 PM