Wild Berry Meadow think you're gonna be my biggest fan
49 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Sorry for the delay. I’ve had a lot going on irl this week.

Weetzie could not disagree with his sister about their parents, and he believed that even if he did, she wouldn’t listen. He simply said, “I believe they will have no choice but to... ‘get over it’. I doubt that either of us will be returning to them any time soon.”

He couldn’t help reacting to Witch’s use of the word ‘hellstorm’. “I highly doubt that the storm came from hell,” he said with a hint of annoyance in his voice, “if such a place even exists. It was indeed a strong storm, but I saw no evidence that it had any supernatural qualities.”

He raised his eyebrows when she asked what’s next for him. He had only promised their mother that he would find Witch and hadn’t thought about anything after that. “I believe next is a futile endeavor to keep my wayward sister out of trouble,” he finally said, slightly wagging the tip of his tail.
Messages In This Thread
think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 24, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 24, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 10:30 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 28, 2017, 09:44 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 29, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - October 15, 2017, 08:27 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - October 15, 2017, 09:34 PM