Wild Berry Meadow think you're gonna be my biggest fan
49 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
“Oh,” Weetzie said, sheepishly averting his eyes. “You and your figurative speech can be trying at times.” He wouldn’t admit it, but as much as her behavior confused and annoyed him, he had missed it when she wasn’t around.

He stood still and silently allowed his sister to nuzzle him. His ears perked up slightly at the mention of Kinkajuu. He couldn’t really say so, but he had grown rather fond of Kinkajuu. He still didn’t fully trust her, or any other full-blooded wolf for that matter, but he knew that Kinkajuu at least cared for Witchbaby. If nothing else, the wolf would help protect his sister. “That would be acceptable,” he said, “I would be pleased to see her again.” He remained on his feet and was ready to follow his sister whenever she was ready to go.
Messages In This Thread
think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 24, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 24, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 24, 2017, 10:30 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - September 28, 2017, 09:44 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - September 29, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Weetzie - October 15, 2017, 08:27 PM
RE: think you're gonna be my biggest fan - by Witchbaby - October 15, 2017, 09:34 PM